What’s the point of having a bulky exercise machine? Jogging around the town or brisk walking in the park has the same benefits, anyway.
If you have the same thought, then you must be missing the whole point of having a treadmill. This hugely beneficial machine has been in the market for decades. There must be a good reason for that. Well actually, there are five convincing reasons for that.
5. Exercise under any weather condition. You’ll not anymore open that window or turn on the TV to check the weather. With a treadmill, you can have your regular jogging even if it’s raining, snowing, or storming as long as you’re okay there inside.
4. Walk/jog naked. You sure can walk and jog naked outside. But don’t blame me if you’ll be arrested for public scandal. With a treadmill, you can do that. Since the treadmill is in a super private room, no one else can see you jogging or walking on it, even if you do it totally naked. This doesn’t apply if you are in the Big Brother house, of course, or if someone else is in the same room.
3. Accurately measure speed, distance, and inclination. The treadmill can be adjusted to run on your chosen speed, distance, and inclination. The speed on traditional jogging can only be monitored, but can never be imposed. The treadmill will run on the preferred setting whether you like it or not.
2. Watch TV while burning calories. Try to watch any of your favorite TV shows on your next jogging at the park. Make sure you won’t trip over, crash on a tree, or hit by a car. The treadmill has no surprising humps or mud paddles. So instead of worrying about these things, you can redirect focus on a missed episode of your favorite TV program. Now, who says watching TV can make you fat?
1. Save time. Get a timer and see how long it takes to prepare for the regular jogging. Maybe 45, 35, or 10 minutes? No matter how long (or short) it is, that time can be beaten if you have a treadmill. All you have to do is set the machine and start exercising. It takes only a few seconds to do that.
Some of these benefits can still be reaped with a gym membership. But you can never save time with that. Plus, you can’t jog naked in a gym, unless if you’re a Nudist.
Nothing beats owning a treadmill, especially if you plan to stay fit for life. So, are you ready to explore your options? Read Treadmill Reviews and help yourself have a wise purchase.
jogging naked, are you kidding? I also have heard naked yoga works very well.