Your best bet is to go to a dermatologist, but if you can’t help yourself, here’s how.
1. Get a sewing needle and disinfect it with rubbing alcohol.
2. Very carefully prick the surface of the pimple. There’s no need to push it deep!
3. Get two pulls of facial tissues and cover your index fingers with them.
4. Press on your skin from both sides of the pimple, gently but firmly. First press down, then in.
5. If the pimple is ready to pop, it will. Stop once clear fluid (like water) or blood starts coming out. If the pimple is not ready, stop and wait for a few days till it is.
Leave a Reply