A baby cries for one reason or another. You have to figure out this reason and start from there. Going through this checklist can help:
• Is it time to feed the baby?
• Is the diaper wet?
• Is the room temperature too hot or to cold?
• Has the baby had enough sleep? Maybe it’s nap time.
• Is the baby teething? Check his or her gums. If the baby seems to be teething, apply gum gel to help alleviate the pain.
• Is the baby ill or in pain? Check for clothes that are too tight, things that may be poking him, and the like. Also check his temperature.
I’ll pass this on to my friends. thanks!