A baby cries for one reason or another. You have to figure out this reason and start from there. Going through this checklist can help:
• Is it time to feed the baby?
• Is the diaper wet?
• Is the room temperature too hot or to cold?
• Has the baby had enough sleep? Maybe it’s nap time.
• Is the baby teething? Check his or her gums. If the baby seems to be teething, apply gum gel to help alleviate the pain.
• Is the baby ill or in pain? Check for clothes that are too tight, things that may be poking him, and the like. Also check his temperature.