Urinary tract infection can be very painful and is best treated by a doctor. However, if you catch the symptoms early on, you might be able to treat it using natural methods.
Here’s what you can do:
• Drink plenty of water, especially for the first 24 hours. This will help flush the bacteria.
• Drink lots of cranberry juice. It has purifying properties that kill the bacteria. Alternatively, take cranberry capsules instead.
• Also take vitamin C, which further helps to kill the bacteria.
• Do not hold your pee. Go to the washroom whenever you feel the urge to urinate.
• Abstain from alcohol and caffeinated drinks while treating UTI.